Safeguarding Adult Reviews
The purpose of a Safeguarding Adult Review is not to re-investigate or apportion blame but to establish whether lessons can be learnt from the circumstances of a case that may improve practice or the way in which agencies and professionals work together to safeguard vulnerable adults.
The focus of Safeguarding Adult Reviews, in line with both multi-agency policy and national guidance is to:
- Learn from past experiences and the specific event examined.
- Improve future practice and outcomes by acting on learning identified by the review. Dudley Safeguarding Adults Board will develop an Action Plan for Partners when a Safeguarding Adults Review has been completed.
- Improve multi-agency working and compliance with any other multi-agency or single agency procedures, including regulated care services.
- SAR Stanley – Published 12/05/2022
- SAR Adult B – Published 13/12/2021
- SAR – Andrew Strazdins
- SAR – Gary Aston
DSPP produce a briefing for each review, these can be accessed on our Learning from Reviews page.