Toggle Contrast

What happens if I report something

If you are worried, want someone to speak to for advice or want to report something. Please call us. 

One of our kind advisors will listen to you and will be able to see how they can help. You don’t even need to give them your name. 

You can call the children’s services referral and advice service on 0300 555 0050 during office hours (9am – 5pm). 

Out of office hours contact the Emergency Duty Team on 0300 555 8574 or in an emergency call 999. 

You can also email, message by visiting the Childline website or call Childline on 0800 1111.