Online Safety and Use of Images
Taking pictures and videos of children and young people’s achievements and activities is a wonderful way of capturing a memory and promoting successes but consideration needs to be given to who might have access to those images.
Please see documents below which include guidance, fact sheets and use of images consent forms. This guidance has been produced by Dudley Safeguarding People Partnership and is endorsed by the Dudley Children and Young People’s Partnership.
- Use of Images Guidance
- Appendix Ai – Parental consent form for educational establishments – academic year
- Appendix Aii – Parental consent form for educational establishments – covering the child’s duration at the establishment
- Appendix B – Parental consent form for Early Years Foundation Stage
- Appendix Ci – Parental consent form for children and young people (for organisations other than schools)
- Appendix Cii – Consent form for all adults (over 18 years)
- Appendix D – Parental consent form for the use of images of children and young people on social media platforms.